In order to participate in the GEST Resident/Fellow Scholarship you will be required to:
• Attendance is required for the full symposium; sign-in sheets will be at all sessions beginning 8 a.m. on Thursday, May 14, to 12 p.m. on Sunday, May 17.
• Audit at least three lectures of the GEST 2020 activity
• Write a concise summary about key take-aways from those lectures
• Complete a brief survey post-activity
Note: Feedback provided by fellows may be chosen for inclusion in a post-activity report designed to enhance the value of GEST.
1. Download the “Resident/Fellow Agreement” document:
2. Obtain a signed letter (on letterhead) from your fellowship or residency program director confirming your status as a current resident or fellow.
3. Submit the Agreement Form and signed letter from your director.
4. Complete Conference Management will send confirmation of your participation within one week of your application.
5. Once approved to participate, Complete Conference Management will provide a special registration code with which you can register for GEST 2020 at no charge.
6. Complete Conference Management will provide a resident /fellows’ specific expense reimbursement form at GEST 2020.
7. Complete Conference Management will provide a resident /fellows’ specific evaluation form at GEST 2020.
8. Upon completion of the evaluation and reimbursement forms, residents /fellows will receive reimbursement for their travel expenses.
The scholarship for residents /fellows is subsidized by unrestricted educational grants.
Please contact Complete Conference Management Registration by phone at 305-279-2263, or via email at