In order to participate in the GEST Trainees Scholarship you must be a resident, fellow, or medical student. In addition, you will be required to:
• Attendance is required for the full symposium; sign-in sheets will be at all sessions beginning at 8 a.m. on Thursday, May 14, to 12 p.m. on Sunday, May 17.
• Audit at least three lectures of the GEST 2020 activity
• Write a concise summary about key take-aways from those lectures
• Complete a brief survey post-activity
Note: Feedback provided by trainees may be chosen for inclusion in a post-activity report designed to enhance the value of GEST 2020.
Only domestic applications are accepted for Medical Students for GEST 2020 Scholarship. Global scholarships are available for Residents & Fellows only. If you are based in the NY/NJ area, scholarships are limited to complimentary registration without travel reimbursement.
1. Download the “Trainees Scholarship Agreement”:
2. Obtain a letter from a dean, program administrator or equivalent school official (on institutional letterhead) confirming resident, fellow, or medical student status.
3. Submit the Agreement Form and signed letter from your director.
4. Complete Conference Management will send confirmation of your participation within one week of your application.
5. Once approved to participate, Complete Conference Management will provide a special registration code with which you can register for GEST 2020 at no charge.
6. Complete Conference Management will provide the trainee specific expense reimbursement form at GEST 2020.
7. Complete Conference Management will provide the trainee a specific evaluation form at GEST 2020.
8. Upon completion of the evaluation and reimbursement forms, trainees will receive reimbursement for their travel expenses.
The scholarship for trainees is subsidized by unrestricted educational grants.
Please contact Complete Conference Management Registration by phone at 305-279-2263, or via email at